Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, Millennia World school has transitioned to E-Learning from 16-March-2020 till further notice.
F.A.Q. Millennia World School
In the 21st century, every educational system faces the challenge of preparing young generations for a life that is not only complex, but constantly changing as well. Millennia World School(MWS) offers a developmentally appropriate experiential approach towards education. We aim to develop and inspire lifelong learners and enable them to fully develop their talents, dispositions and capabilities.
Our mission is to empower learners to discover themselves – their talents and dispositions, igniting their passions while enabling them to live happy and meaningful lives.
We aspire to be an iconic center of educational excellence creating a global community of lifelong learners and changemakers who endeavor to internalize the values of Truth, Beauty and Goodness with their knowledge, skills, and attitudes to empower themselves and others to ensure the betterment of society around them and the world at large.
Our Philosophy is based on a profound understanding of human development that addresses the needs of growing children and aims at developing their love of learning, sense of meaning and purpose. At MWS, we emphasize the role of imagination in learning, striving to integrate holistically the intellectual, practical, and artistic development of students. At the heart of our philosophy lies the concept of H.A.P.P.I.N.E.S.S that covers the development of the following aspects:
- Artistic Ability
- Practical Skills
- Naturalistic Ability
- Social Responsibility
- Spiritual Well-being
- Global and Multicultural
- Compassionate and Inclusive
- Project Based Learning
- Differentiated Learning
- 21st Century Skills
In order to create students capable of facing 21st century challenges, MWS educates children to develop a love of learning. Our instructional design uses the latest advancement in PBL (Project and Problem Based Learning) and block system.
In line with our philosophy, we believe children have different talents and dispositions as well as multiple intelligences: our pedagogical models are highly differentiated.
The main subjects are taught during an extended ‘main lesson block’ for the first two hours of each morning, for a period of between 3 to 6 weeks – allowing an in-depth exploration of one subject at a time, thus enabling students to explore it fully, through intellectual, artistic and practical activities and ensuring a deep consolidation of learning.
The main lesson ties one topic to as many disciplines as possible. Each Main Lesson is rhythmically structured so that the children have to listen, work independently, participate and think at different times – involving the child in activities that awaken his or her powers of head (intellect), heart (feeling) and hands (doing).
Please email [email protected] or call for details of tuition fees
Our curriculum utilizes the full range of activities that are designed to enrich creative young minds. We use Finnish Waldorf Framework integrated with Indonesian National Curriculum. Subjects are seamlessly integrated with every other subject providing nuance, context, understanding and deep learning.
For assessment we use Cambridge Checkpoint and Progression Test and Indonesian National Examinations.
Kindergarten & Elementary
- Jungle Gym
- Monkey bars
Art RoomMusic Room
All our teachers have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant fields in addition to formal training required for their job assignments as well as experience.
- Believers in God Almighty and Afterlife with this belief making them better people
- Hold themselves to a high standard of academic performances including Thinking and Research Abilities
- Healthy, fit and proficient in one or more than one sports
- Proficient in 2 or more languages
- Proficient in one or more fine and applied Arts
- Compassionate contributors to community, country and culture, and the world at large.
- Good Charactered such as being Truthful and appreciation for truth, Admiring the beauty of creation, being good and seeing goodness in other people.
- Aware of their passions, interests, talents and dispositions
- Creative and Innovative
- Willingness to work hard to pursue and to improve
- MWS honors and protects the wonder of childhood. Every effort is expended to make our school nurturing and build a compassionate environment for the children.
- MWS has a consistent philosophy of child’s development underlying the curriculum. All subjects are introduced in age appropriate fashion. Finally, MWS schools produce graduates who are academically advantaged and possess 21st Century skills.